As a Senior Support Agent, you will answer by email to all queries. Your mission is to find solutions. As the first US Support agent, you will participate actively to scale the US support team.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight into our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
- Discover the Support team and get to know key stakeholders you’ll be working with
- Answer to written requests from clients (50% of the time)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Answer to written requests from clients (100% of the time)
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and respect of our SLAs
- Become an expert on the platform
Within 6 months, you will:
- Work autonomously with R&D team to identify bugs
- Contribute to the improvement of the support brought to our customers (escalation process, crisis management, improvement of the ticketing process, interfaces with other 360Learning teams…).
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team by assisting your coach on the recruitments, onboardings, and monitoring processes
The Skills Set
- 3 years of Support in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- You bring a client-first mindset to everything you do
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- This role will be ideally located in New York, but open to remote if in the East Coast/Midwest.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what’s it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.