We’re a small but mighty group of passionate individuals, excited about building a product that developers love. We recently raised $15M in series A funding, co-led by Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital. You can read more about it here. We are passionate about building a product customers love and a diverse and inclusive culture we can be proud of. If all of this resonates with you, this role might be for you! Come join us and help us transform the way software is built.
💻 About the role
The Senior Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving customer success, renewals and subscription expansion within our customer base.
What You Will Do:
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and customer retention activities as a member of the Go To Market (GTM) team.
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned customers in securing renewal – including quotation, negotiation, and closing activities.
- Identify and collaborate with the sales team regarding expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts.
- Meet regularly with our customers to ensure they are being onboarded onto the Cortex platform successfully.
- Promote the use of Cortex features, including new releases.
- Support and maintain relationships with key users and decision-makers at assigned customers, keeping them connected to Cortex’s value.
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution.
- Develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Cortex.
- Contribute to continual improvements to our best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to meet long-term customer satisfaction and internal goals.
- Increase customer executive engagement and help arrange for executive invites to headquarters, marketing, and customer engagement events.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a B2B SaaS industry.
- Able to communicate effectively with business executives and leaders about the technical, account, and financial aspects of their business relationship with Cortex.
- Experienced with the discovery process, running Executive level reviews, and customer service escalation models.
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric.
- Honest and transparent partner to customers, winning and keeping their trust.
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills.
- Technically competent with a fundamental understanding of Cortex technology, offerings, and value proposition.
- Knowledgeable in tracking sales activities, customer data, and customer status.
- Successfully able to manage a high number of accounts at any given time.
🌴 Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity/stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous monthly perks stipend
- Retirement plans
- Flexible time-off
- Parental leave
- Quarterly team retreats
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $140,000 and $145,000.