This is an opportunity to join one of the most advanced and fastest growing tech companies in the logistics and supply chain space. Having secured $12.7M in Series A funding last year, we are in growth mode to support our expanding customer and product base. In the last year alone, we’ve seen our revenue stream, customer base, and digital activity grow by 5x! This newly created position will be an integral part of our Customer Experience team as we embark on the next phase of our growth.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) makes a direct and meaningful contribution to how quickly our customers are able to get the benefits of the tool. CSMs are front line with customers collecting feedback and influencing the direction of the product roadmap, advocating for customer needs and working directly with Product and Engineering leaders to improve the platform and the experience of our customers. As a Sr. CSM, your ideas to better service internal and external stakeholders through product improvements are always heard and results are seen tangibly in quick process improvements, new tooling and product enhancements.
- Engage current clients on a regular basis to reinforce ROI by working with customers to achieve their business goals and KPIs
- Analyze client data to proactively identify scenarios requiring configuration or technical intervention and areas of opportunity to increase value
- Document client issues requiring field support and guide activities of field support staff in order to ensure client satisfaction and efficient allocation of resources
- Partner with customers to coach effective use of system data and applicable best practices
- Return client feedback to product teams where applicable in order to drive continuous improvement through key client insights
- Adapt quickly to shifting business priorities based on client expectations and/or business needs
What Success Would Look Like in Your First Few Months
- Fully own and manage a book of business of 30-50 customers, working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Product, Engineering, Leadership) to capture success stories and create strategies to maintain customer satisfaction
- Create account plans for each customer that delivers the ROI of Parade and through the customer’s achievement of their business goals
- Understand each customer’s KPIs and what needs to be done for the customer
- Organize executive business reviews (EBRs) for all customer’s that are within 90 days of renewal
- 4+ years working as a Customer Success Manager
- 1+ years of professional experience working in truckload freight logistics, ideally at a freight brokerage and/or in relevant logistics technology
- Professional experience working at a SaaS-technology company
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept in a client-facing role
- Experience building efficiencies and repeatable processes within your portfolio
- Experience working with SQL
- Be technology-oriented, leveraging technology solutions and productivity platforms to run their function (i.e. CRM experience, advanced spreadsheet knowledge and data analysis, Google Slides/PowerPoint/Keynote, querying tools, Asana, Metabase)
- Be a team player, with a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic, comfortable with the ambiguity of working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Strong leadership skills and presence – proven ability to establish relationships and lead discussions with various partners and executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management and negotiating skills
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, confidence, and a willingness to assist
- Competitive salary and compensation package with full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan to help you save for the future
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off – and we want you to use it!
- 100% Remote
- Company Offsites to get to know your teammates
The expected on-target compensation for this role is between $60,000-$150,000 for work performed in the United States. S