At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Customer Engagement team member your mission is to driving engagement and value from our existing customer base. In addition to running highly effective campaigns, you will help cement the member experience as a competitive advantage for League.
What you will do:
- Lead communication and change management strategy for League clients supporting League enrollment and registration metrics
- Partner with our marketing, product and customer success teams to build a roadmap and execute projects and campaigns that lead to customer communication and engagement opportunities that serve to educate and drive active usage
- Execute programs and campaigns for specific segments or target audiences based on their benefit plan/coverage, their health interests, and other key characteristics that drives unique and relevant messaging
- Ongoing analysis on the success of all member marketing campaigns and member feature engagement to drive a continuous feedback loop for program optimization
- Develop best practices for campaign management, tools, execution and reporting that will scale for continued domestic and international growth
- Support with effective change management by owning member communications across channels for existing and new clients
- BA, MBA or equivalent
- Can manage multiple projects/demands with competing priorities/deadlines
- Clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas to present information in a straightforward and logical way
- Can identify problems or gaps proactively and address them with lucrative solutions