To support our growing business, we are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager to lead our Contracts Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for the direction, management and administration of all Contracts Management activities for the Cyware corporate group. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the contracts playbook, providing continuous process and procedure improvements, maintaining form agreements, redline and negotiation of simple to complex agreements, procurement workflow management and responsibility for ensuring contractual requirements are communicated to internal stakeholders. This role will require daily interactions with leaders across all departments, including executive management so strong communication skills are key. You must be results driven, quick to learn, organized, detail oriented and have a “customer first” attitude.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series C funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Review, redline, and negotiate agreements for the entire corporate group, including NDAs, Master Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Vendor Agreements and Sales Partnership Agreements.
- Maintain and iterate on the existing contract playbook and form agreements.
- Provide consultation and support to internal stakeholders during contract negotiations
- Maintain existing Contract Management methods and procedures and provide continuous improvements to procedures and documentation
- Provide continuous education and support to the Sales and other internal teams on contracting procedures, best practices and contractual compliance.
- Assume the administration and management of Conga Contracts and map strategy for implementing additional functionality and workflows
- Management of the procurement workflow
- Develop metrics and reporting to measure contracting time with a view to improving turnaround time as well providing visibility to the organization on key contractual matters and terms
- Advise and assist leadership in other matters requiring legal research, advice or outside counsel involvement.
- Mentor and manage other contracts management staff, as applicable
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- You have at least 8 years of experience managing contracts in a corporate setting and at least 2 years experience working with International Contracts is required.
- Extensive experience working on SaaS agreements and/or for a SaaS provider is required
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating all forms of agreements, with a particular focus on complex or strategic agreements.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and explain complex concepts and contractual terms
- High technical acumen
- Experience with US Federal Government contracting, including a working knowledge of FARS, DFARS and Multi-Award Schedules
- Understanding of procurement best practices
- Significant experience with Contracts Management software and databases is required; experience with Conga Contracts is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Legal Studies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Certifications from NCMA or a paralegal certification is a plus
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…