Are you a creative, collaborative and experienced content marketer? Are you excited about continuing to drive meaningful customer journeys through inspiring and engaging content? mParticle is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to own the strategy and execution of marketing content and campaigns. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with the larger Marketing team as well as with key stakeholders from Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Executive team to support global brand initiatives across formats and channels. This role requires an experienced professional who is able to manage external and internal resources to deliver high quality, highly valuable content assets that impact growth.
- Familiarity with Martech or Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- 10+ years of experience in content writing, content strategy, or a related field,
- Proven leadership abilities with the capacity to inspire and mentor team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and ability to adapt writing styles for various audiences and formats
- Proven experience as a Content Strategist or similar role, with a strong track record of developing successful content strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience leading PR efforts, influencer marketing, and social media initiatives
- Experience managing external writers or freelancers to produce high-quality content on a regular basis
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively
- Strong understanding of content marketing, lead generation, and customer engagement principles
- A passion for staying abreast of industry trends, new technologies, and emerging content marketing best practices
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including leadership teams, throughout the content creation process
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS), social media management tools, and analytics platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Willing to work east coast hours if not based in EST
- (Desirable) Experience in QSR, Retail and Media
- (Desirable) Experience managing a team of content creators
- (Desirable) Familiarity with SEO and content marketing best practices
- Manage 1 technical in-house content writer
- Create and execute a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives across all prospect and customer communications.
- Identify target audiences and their needs to tailor content that engages and nurtures leads throughout the customer journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, product, and customer support, to ensure a consistent and coherent content approach.
- Oversee and manage the company’s public relations strategy, including press releases, media outreach, and media partnerships.
- Cultivate relationships with journalists, media outlets, and industry influencers to secure media coverage and increase brand visibility.
- Listen and respond to industry trends, and leverage viral moments to showcase mParticle brand
- Develop and execute an influencer marketing strategy to expand the company’s reach and credibility in the market.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to enhance the company’s online presence and engage with our target audience.
- Oversee a team of external writers and content contributors, ensuring high-quality content creation that adheres to brand guidelines and objectives.
- Assign writing tasks, review content, and provide feedback to ensure consistent and on-brand messaging.
- Source and onboard new external writers when needed, evaluating their expertise and fit for specific content projects.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000- $200,000 depending on location and level of experience + equity & benefits