Procore is looking for a Senior Compensation Program Manager to join our Global Talent Organization. You’ll help evolve our compensation strategy, programs, policies, and processes for a truly remote workforce. We are a people-first organization, and this role is a critical part of helping us build a high-performing healthy company that will continue to scale our amazing culture.
As the Senior Compensation Program Manager, you’ll collaborate with Talent Business Partners, Management, and our Talent Acquisition team to provide compensation analysis and compensation program management support for the business. To be successful in this role, you’ll take a collaborative approach in identifying and addressing global compensation issues while evangelizing Procore’s compensation philosophy and strategy. If you have a deep understanding of complex data, are detail-oriented, laser-focused, and can also see the bigger picture—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Head of Global Compensation and can be based remotely in the US or our Carpinteria or Austin locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in implementing our rewards philosophy and principles in compensation-related decisions and processes
- Lead projects related to specific key compensation initiatives including policy, program development and administration.
- Perform analysis on the efficiency and competitiveness of comp programs, and model potential impact of alternatives
- Lead annual compensation planning activities, including data prep, auditing, and reporting on key findings
- Manage annual review of salary ranges; Conduct benchmarking/market data analyses and make annual recommendations for changes to salary ranges; ensure integration of range components into existing systems.
- Build and maintain compensation documentation, and work with Talent Ops and other partners to support audits and drive process improvements
- Develop and/or partner with HR communications team to develop communication deliverables including training materials, presentations, and written communications to stakeholder audiences.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS is preferred or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of work experience in developing and managing global compensation programs and processes for public companies
- A strong understanding of compensation best practices, current compensation trends, and market benchmark data
- Strong understanding of HR Information Systems, specific experience with Workday preferred
- Proven analytical skills, a keen eye for detail, and an in-depth knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, including building and maintaining complex models
- Experience communicating effectively across teams, including translating quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups with a clear, approachable, and collaborative style
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently when advising senior leaders
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion
Base Pay Range $152,000-$209,000