GoDaddy Corporate Domains (GCD) is looking to hire an experienced, dedicated Senior Client Success Manager with strong project management and relationship-building skills. The successful candidate will support GCD clients to ensure a successful experience beginning with the onboarding process all the way through the entirety of the relationship. The candidate will be involved in delivering initial proposals, onboarding new clients, crafting, and performing project plans, and ensuring the client experience is as positive as possible through all facets of interaction with GCD.
We are looking for an individual with strong communication skills that has an interest in being part of a growing company focused on working with some of the most well-known companies in the world to manage their digital assets. It is of critical importance that you’re committed to working internally and externally so that GCD clients are the most delighted and loyal in the industry.
Will work directly with our Head of Client Success as well as other members of the GCD team. The position will require on-site client visits as needed.
What you’ll get to do…
- Serve as the main point of contact for all client interactions with GCD.
- Build positive relationships with assigned clients to ensure a successful experience with GCD products and services.
- Assist with new client acquisition by contributing to proposals, taking part in presentations, and speaking to the long-term management of clients.
- Prepare, and manage, project plans to guide the onboarding process for new GCD clients.
- Provide regular status reports and communicate the progress of client projects both internally and externally.
- Conduct product training for clients as needed.
- Liaise with technical staff as needed to report and resolve any reported client technical issues.
- Be able to take complex information and communicate it to clients in a manner that is straightforward and easily digestible.
Your experience should include…
- 6+ years in an account management or client services role, preferably in a software as a service company.
- 3+ years of proven experience in the domain name industry, preferably in the corporate market.
- Flexibility to work EST hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to, and interacting with senior-level corporate individuals.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Intermediate, or higher, level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Physical and Mental Demands: These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Sitting or standing at a desk for up to four hours at a time
- Use of a computer for 85% or more of each shift or workday
- Regular, predictable, full-time attendance
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of this role. GoDaddy may add to or change the duties, responsibilities, and demands listed above at any time, with or without notice.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R018557
GoDaddy’s compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual’s qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $108000.00 – $162000.00
- Seattle, New York City: $108000.00 – $162000.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $92000.00 – $138000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $84000.00 – $126000.00