Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Equity, and Optimism. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Canada or the United States.
About the Position:
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is a motivated team player who will support the success of the Services group by working on projects which will directly impact the further automation and adoption of our internal systems.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will join the Services Technology team to participate and drive the implementation lifecycle of projects including planning, requirements gathering, design and deployment in addition to some project management responsibilities.
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
- Drive all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with internal stakeholders, requirements definition, initial configuration, solution design, unit and integration testing, and deployment support.
- Provide analytical expertise, product knowledge and assist with solution design keeping any impacts and the big picture in mind.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require the use of independent judgement and creativity
- Partner with project managers, internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams throughout a project lifecycle.
- Team oriented with the ability to mentor others in understanding the nature of the whole application.
- Have an “I own it” attitude about deliverables and projects from start to finish
- Seek out and embrace feedback, take on assignments that challenge and improve skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience required
- 5+ years experience in a Business/Systems Analyst or similar role
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills including admin experience
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Experience with Financial Force an asset
- NetSuite ERP is an asset
- Evidence of strong analytical skills, problem solving, and strong logical thinking
- Proven ability to document requirements, issues, and outcomes
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and manage large group discussions, including to senior management.
- Positive attitude with a drive and capacity to learn quickly with ability to collaborate, negotiate and persuade, while maintaining positive relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects under pressure.
- Strong team-play skills, especially in high-pressure, fluid situations
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.