The Operations team at ZOE is responsible for the execution and success of our members throughout their testing experience. This team covers all backend operations from order to results delivery; including inventory & fulfilment, vendor management & performance, and testing data analysis. We bridge the gap between member expectations and lived experience. Our team is innovative, driven and passionate about ZOE’s mission to improve the health of millions.
About the role…
ZOE’s Business Process Manager will refine & implement new processes, solve complex challenges, and drive high impact projects across our operations. As a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for enhancing operational effectiveness through process and technology changes. You’ll be collaborating with stakeholders across our operations teams tovenable ZOE to scale our operations efficiently to meet growing demand.
- Identifying, analysing, and documenting existing business processes across various teams within operations
- Developing and implementing cross functional process improvement initiatives and strategies
- Executing on change management strategies to ensure adoption of new processes and monitoring implementation to measure impact on efficiency, cost, and member experience
- Supporting with technology needs identification alongside product, engineering, and varied stakeholder groups within operations
- Partnering with the analytics team to build and maintain our operations metric library
- Managing ad hoc projects to enable scaling and further developing ZOE’s internal operations functions across fulfilment and testing
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement and process excellence within the organisation.
We think this role will be a great fit if you…
- Are an experienced Project Manager
- Are a strong communicator, confident working with stakeholders across levels of an organisation
- Are able to facilitate impactful change in cross functional teams
- Have proven experience in business process change management, process analysis, and optimisation
- Are a leader, focused on data driven decision making
- Are able to adapt to a changing environment to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Are collaborative, positive, people-oriented and enthusiastic
- Ideally have some technical experience using BigQuery, SQL.
Listed above is a snapshot of the experience, skills and attributes we think would come handy for the success in this role. Are you passionate about ZOE and this role but don’t tick 100% of the boxes above? Please consider applying anyway. We are happy to up-skill where possible.
What you can expect from us
Aside from ensuring the industry-benchmark compensation package and providing you with all the hardware and software you need, we have worked hard for our list of benefits to be focused on things that matter to our team members most.
Remote-first – work from home, pop into our London/Boston offices. This role is fully remote within the following states: CT, GA, IN, MA, NJ, NY, TX, and VA #LI-Remote
Stock options – we want everyone to be rewarded for contribution to our growth
Paid time-off – on top of any national / bank holidays, you get 20 days off (20 plus 1 life-event and 2 company-wide reset days)
Enhanced parental leave – adding on to the statutory offering, we know how important it is to be supportive at times that matter
Medical Insurance: ZOE allows all employees to opt-in to our Medical Insurance, covering 75% of the cost for you and your dependents.
Life, ADD & LTD Insurance: ZOE allows all employees to opt-in to our life, ADD and LTD insurance scheme covering all the premiums.
401k – To help prepare for a time after ZOE, we currently offer our 401(k)through Guideline
Allocated social, WFH and Growth (L&D) budgets
Plenty of learning and social opportunities
We continue to build a benefits package that invests in our team members’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing, adding to this list as it evolves.