At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. The Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) supports this mission by offering industry leading financial and business management solutions to our customers globally. Within SBSEG, The Global Business Development Team (GBD) is responsible for driving growth through innovative partnerships with high growth startups and industry leaders.
The GBD is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Manager to identify, lead and execute innovative partnerships that drive meaningful revenue growth in our Money portfolio. The Money portfolio is an area of strategic focus for GBD and includes payments, banking and lending offerings that help SMBs get paid, pay others, access capital, and manage money. This role will have significant exposure across both internal and external executive teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 5+ years of experience in business development, partnerships roles, and a track record of delivering meaningful revenue growth. The candidate will be a thought leader with industry knowledge in payments, banking or lending offerings under the umbrella of the Money portfolio, through which we help SMBs get paid, pay others, access capital, and manage money. They have the ability to identify market opportunities, and an ability to work effectively with external and internal partners to execute innovative commercial agreements.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of a high growth business on the leading edge of Fintech innovation, at a company that is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
- 5+ years of strategy, business development and partnerships experience
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue growth through partnerships and strategic alliances
- Demonstrable strategic and creative thinking, strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in BD or partnerships for a payments or FinTech platform, with exposure to working in common payment methods in the US as well as key drivers of economics
- Deep understanding of the tradeoffs that come with risk management and customer experience
- Passionate about payment and FinTech innovation, with an interest in articulating new opportunities, both near term and longer term
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- Proven collaboration and relationship-building experience — with the experience developingworking relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external
- Demonstrated success in advancing and growing businesses globally
- Highly organized individual capable of simultaneously managing relationships and executing agreements across multiple partners
- Experience working in banking, payments and/or fintech industry a plus
- BA required, MBA or MS Degree a plus
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs, industry trends, the competitive landscape and deals across the industry
- Develop partnership strategy with the key stakeholders from the SBSEG leadership teams to solve complex customer problems and bring innovative use cases to market
- Lead each step of the business development lifecycle from pipeline development to dealnegotiation and closing
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead strategic updates on deal pipeline and KPIs to executive team
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is NY $159,000 – $215,000, CO $136,500 – $185,000, CA $149,000 – $202,000, WA $143,500 – $194,000.