Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
– Do what’s right for the customer
– Be kind and authentic
– Deliver great quality
– Be relentless
The Challenges You will Solve
We are looking for a strategic, business process and outcomes-oriented business analyst to join our Revenue Operations team focusing on our go-to-market strategy.
The Revenue Operations department at Red Canary is responsible for the strategy, insights, processes and tools for our revenue-facing go-to-market teams. You’ll have a unique opportunity to directly influence the direction of our teams based on your strategic analysis and insights. The Sr Business Analyst, Go-to-Market reports to the VP, Revenue Operations and works closely with partners across sales, marketing, business operations and customer success helping to drive decisions made on data and analytics!
What You’ll Do
- Gather and document business requirements from the broader go-to market teams, including directly from c-level executives
- Automate reporting and visualization of metrics in Tableau
- Drive data-based analysis to build action plans and live reporting to present to the go-to-market teams and greater operational teams which will affect business decisions
- Analyze revenue and operational results to better understand company performance
- Document existing business processes and build proposals based on data driven findings
- Build and execute end-to-end business modeling flows
- Work closely with the go-to-market teams to identify questions and answer them with data in Tableau
What You’ll Bring
- 4-6 years of deep experience partnering with Customer Success and Revenue teams
- 2 years of experience in visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Tableau, SQL (PostGres), and Salesforce
- Proven history of solving multiple and complex operational and reporting challenges
- Proven ability to provide deliverables while navigating ambiguity
- Preferred: Experience with ChurnZero and Sage Intacct a plus
- Preferred: Experience at a growth stage SaaS company
Targeted base salary range: $120,000 – $140,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience.