As a member of our Brand Design team, you’ll be instrumental in helping shape the world-class Lattice brand. Since we’re a small but mighty team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of touchpoints, but we’re looking for you to specialize in bringing our brand to life through a variety of web projects. You’ll partner with our Go-to-Market team, brand design teammates, and our Webflow developer on a regular basis. We’re doubling down on experimentation, growth, and evolving how we convey the value of our platform, and this role will be key to achieving those goals.
What you’ll do
- Deliver innovative, conceptual visual designs across lattice.com and our marketing websites, always keeping user-experience top of mind..
- Collaborate with your GTM partners to understand the needs of prospects and customers and propose metrics-driven solutions that meet those needs and ladder up to business goals.
- Champion accessibility best practices, patterns, and requirements.
- Propose and design experiments to improve conversion.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand design foundations and our web component system to standardize high-quality patterns and increase overall team efficiency.
- Design and build systems that consider our growing global audience and can flex to address specific multi-language needs as well.
- Embody our team values, design principles, and standards for craft.
Who you are
5+ years of web design experience:
- You understand the power of the web as a dynamic storytelling tool.
A great communicator and collaborator:
- You’re clear and concise in explaining your thought process and in sharing the tradeoffs made in your work.
- You do your best work when partnering cross-functionally to drive alignment and clarity.
Passionate for going beyond the brief:
- You are excited about coming up with novel solutions and crafting best-in-class UX, visual, and interaction design.
- You proactively propose ideas for experimentation to support growth and conversion.
Comfortable with ambiguity and receptive to feedback:
- You can independently explore, propose, and design strategic concepts from beginning to end.
- You understand the importance of both giving and receiving feedback in order to come to the most successful solution for the brand, our customers, and the company.
Strong and pragmatic eye for craft:
- You have a keen eye for details, a high bar for craftsmanship, and deep knowledge of accessibility best practices.
- You are mindful of deadlines, constraints, and business goals.
We’d be especially excited if you have…
- Experience working on brands in the B2B/SaaS space, or complex multi-product platforms.
- Experience with Webflow.
- Experience working with multi-timezone teams.
- Experience working with global and multi-language design systems.
- Experience working in-house.
- Excitement about building a world-class brand!
Why join our Design & Research Team?
We’re a passionate group of people who are dedicated to growing together. Currently ~25, our team spans Brand Design, Content Design, Product Design, and Research.
You can learn more about us on our Notion page! It covers who we are as individuals, how we commit to DE&I, and most importantly — the rituals and rhythms we’ve invested in as a team to grow as craftspeople and just… people. Check out design.lattice.com for some of our latest work!
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 1,900+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office in San Francisco and New York
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $85,500 – $133750. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans