There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase is searching for a Sr. Benefits Ops Specialist to own the execution and administration of our global benefits programs. Sitting within our People Operations function, the person in this role will act as the team’s benefits subject matter expert. You’ll work closely with the benefits strategy team, vendors, and other internal teams to ensure a seamless and positive employee experience.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Manage global benefits administration, including vendor management, enrollment processes, record maintenance and leave of absence cases
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure programs are compliant and efficiently executed
- Design and manage benefit processes and support model, creating a seamless employee experience
- Partner with Benefits strategy team to ensure internal stakeholders have access to information and data needed to run global benefit and leave programs
- Drive continuous improvement by analyzing data and working with stakeholders to implement solutions
- Oversee data integration and file management workflows between Coinbase and benefit providers
- Provide performance metrics of service providers and various brokers against contractual agreements
- Participate in new benefit program projects, ensuring operational components of plan are executed on-time and accurately
- Create and manage tools that the benefits / payroll / Operations teams can all use to drive efficiencies
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years of International Benefits administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- A critical thinker and problem solver that is looking to make a difference
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously
Nice to haves:
- Experience with U.S. Benefits
- Prior experience in establishing new plans and supporting new market expansions.