At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Senior Benefits Consultant, you are responsible for enabling sales of League’s products to employers, including health insurance, spending and savings accounts, and workplace health services. You will creatively make recommendations to senior decision makers at forward-thinking employers to help them build a culture of health – and give their employees personalized health coverage. You will also contribute to a wide variety of projects involving the design, financing, and delivery of League’s benefit programs – while helping build a market leading franchise in health benefits across the country.
In this role, you will:
- Sell and manage League’s health benefit programs
- Own relationships with prospective – and current – employers as a key advisor on their health, wellness, and benefit programs
- Work closely with other League sales team members to develop creative solutions for prospective clients
- Promptly and accurately respond to clients’ requests through utilization of technical expertise in the health benefits field
- Administer marketing and renewal functions including preparation of requests for proposals
- Review contracts, summary plan descriptions, agreements, and other as part of the entire sales process
- Keep up to date with changing market conditions and innovations in the industry
- Special projects as assigned which include involvement in strategy development, client presentations, team training, and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of health insurance or related industry experience
- Licensed insurance agent for health benefits
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA) or working towards it
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or working towards it