Calibrate is looking for a Senior Analyst who has experience working with Client Success teams and is excited to be at the forefront of Calibrate’s B2B2C strategy. In this role, you’ll lead analytics for all enterprise initiatives and be responsible for empowering the Commercial team with advanced, ever-evolving analytics and data visualizations to support acquisition, onboarding, monitoring, invoicing, and reporting for both internal and external teams. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving Calibrate’s existing B2C reporting infrastructure.
This will include standing up and maintaining and refining business review reporting, invoice generation and streamlining, data wrangling from internal or external systems, and more. In this role, you’ll report into Calibrate’s Head of Data and work hand-in-hand with Calibrate’s Head of Implementation and Client Success and Commercial team to define the analytics roadmap.
The salary range for this role is $130,000 – 140,000.
- Stand up, refine, and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting needs for the Commercial team.
- Maintain existing growth reporting.
- Understand and contextualize the business-as-usual range for metrics, building the anomaly detection for unexpected divergence.
- Partner with the business teams to either build dashboards or empower business users to self-serve using our Looker ecosystem.
- Stand up proper tracking for all new clients.
- Foster a deep understanding of the user journey to devise opportunities for reporting investment.
- Pull together ad-hoc analyses both proactively, and upon request, based on key hypotheses to evaluate against client expectations.
- Build and evolve data visualizations that will improve visibility into high-leverage opportunities.
- Help implement and refine lead scoring to prioritize outreach efforts.
- Own the Commercial analytics roadmap and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Develop and own the process for Commercial analytics requests.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong SQL proficiency, particularly around building extensible, robust, and clean data models.
- Some experience with an analytical scripting language, such as Python or R, preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an analyst position, preferably working with marketing teams
- Experience contributing to building reporting, charts, data visualizations with Business Intelligence Tools (ex. Mode Analytics, Looker, Tableau); experience integrating these tools end-to-end with data infrastructure is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as translate operational questions into comprehensive queries and data reports.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and manage stakeholder relationships amongst different departments.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.