We are seeking an insightful, data-driven Strategy & Planning Senior Analyst to join our Performance & Strategic Initiatives (PSI) team who will play a key role in market research, opportunity-sizing, and competitive analysis for our Platform business. This individual will develop a deep understanding of Arcadia’s current Platform business while supporting the team in building business cases and actionable recommendations to grow.
Additionally, this Senior Analyst will closely partner with Product, Enterprise, Finance and Analytics teams. If you possess both exceptional drive and an eagerness to learn and want to use this unique combination to influence the strategy and success of a high-growth tech startup, we encourage you to apply.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates and will report to the Director of Strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research, opportunity-sizing, and competitive analysis to inform the long-term strategic direction of Arcadia’s business model and product lines.
- Develop financial analysis to support decision-making around growth initiatives, new product and commercial opportunities.
- Create market forecasts for Arcadia’s target industry verticals.
- Research competitor business models and monitor key trends.
- Map customer landscapes and core attributes.
- Interview internal and external stakeholders on key market trends and synthesize these insights for Arcadia leadership.
What will help you succeed:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience as an Analyst ideally in consulting, banking or energy industry
- Financial modeling, quantitative, analytical and market research skills
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to translate complex market and financial analysis conclusions into executive-level presentations
- A collaborative approach and self-starter attitude
- Excel fluency in data visualization and PowerPoint
- Flexible PTO – no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long “summer break”
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly “flex time” – no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents