As a member of the Deal Operations Team, you’ll play a critical role in both the design and execution phase of Airtable’s go-to-market motion. In this role, you will work cross-functionally alongside various stakeholders to build and enhance sales systems / processes, drive efficiency through scaled initiatives/projects, and motivate / empower Sales and Customer Success teams with the tools needed to succeed as Airtable evolves and grows.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Salesforce Data Integrity. You will support our GTM teams and own Salesforce data hygiene, strategy, and governance. Strong execution is critical in this role given Airtable’s ability to carve equitable territories and hinges on the completeness and accuracy of Salesforce data. Define requirements and work with Business Technology teams to improve and implement tooling
- Sales Systems and Tools: Your team will lead major systems enhancements and rollouts of new processes or tools to support the sales cycle and enhance our Quote-to-Order systems. In this role, you will be responsible for documenting business requirements, partnering with BizTech to execute them, and conducting UAT to ensure successful and timely project delivery.
- Sales Support: Leveraging the breadth of our existing tool stack, you will act and be seen as a subject-matter expert in all things Quote-to-Cash, and work with sales to break down the hardest problems and recommend prescriptive solutions from a central, unbiased perspective
What you’ll do
- Drive our GTM Data Enrichment Strategy, continually developing what data quality excellence looks like
- Monitor key GTM Systems for data integrity issues and drive enhancements to accelerate deal closure
- Partner with Sales Technology on how we can best architect for new workflows / business functions
- Develop effective relationships and regular communication with business partners in a highly matrixed team environment
- Take pride in your work, obsess about measuring results using quantitative metrics, sweat the small stuff, and be accountable
- Keep a “customer service” mindset, set fast but achievable SLAs, maintain transparent and effective two-way communication with business partners
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience leading projects cross functionally within a global sales organization
- You have working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud in addition to various enrichment services (Zoominfo, Linkedin SalesNav, Anaplan / Salesforce Maps)
- You are a high EQ communicator with the ability to abstract and explain complex business issues in a consumable manner.
- You have experience in data enrichment and a proven track record for incorporating reliable data into your findings
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Project/Change Management experience a plus
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $104,600 – $136,300 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, LA, Seattle and New York. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.