Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform, helps companies stand out by giving them new ways to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey. Offering more than corporate gifts, Sendoso is a complete sending strategy. It’s trackable, it’s measurable, it’s scalable and it offers a better marketing ROI. By integrating digital and physical sending strategies, companies can increase the effectiveness of their existing go-to-market programs and improve their relationships with customers. Trusted by the world’s leading businesses including Fortune 100 and 500 companies, Sendoso is an essential part of successful demand generation, account-based, and customer experience programs. Founded in 2016, Sendoso is backed by $152M in venture funding and has a global footprint, with a presence in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Learn more at sendoso.com.
As an Senior Account Manager, you’ll work within the post-sales team to manage the commercial relationship between Sendoso and its largest cohort of customers. AMs leverage account mapping, relationship building, and project management skills to drive great mutual outcomes for Sendoso and our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Use a consultative approach to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business.
- Execute Sendoso’s sales and renewal processes to guide customers through evaluations.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to provide strategic insights and recommendations for customers.
- Communicate value to all Sendoso users, from end users to VP+
- Collaborate with other account team members, including Customer Success, Send Curation, Support, Onboarding, etc.
- Provide best practices for stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer success, recruiting, and HR.
- Map accounts to understand areas of opportunity and strategically executing account plans.
- Be a constant conduit to Product and Engineering for customer feedback and product steering.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS Account Management experience
- A track record of high sales performance – exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- An interest in technology – and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup or similar environment is strongly preferred
How You Work
- You are a motivated seller, with a proven ability to create lasting customer relationships that deliver on desired outcomes
- You strive to be an effective internal and external communicator, with an ability to manage available resources to ensure the best possible outcome for both Sendoso and our customers
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.