This is a critical and exciting time at Enigma. Our product is gaining traction in the market quickly, and we are rapidly expanding our go to market team to keep pace.
We are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive who can own and scale sales to technology and fintech companies. You will lead our efforts with this customer segment and will play a critical role in shaping the go to market strategy for this segment. In the first year, your primary focus will be closing new customer accounts..
Our product is real-time data about the health of every business in the U.S. More specifically, we provide real-time reporting on the revenues of nearly all of the private companies in the US. You will be selling this data to innovative tech and fintech companies operating in the verticals of business lending, corporate cards, small banking, and other financial services to small businesses (payment processing, marketplaces, etc…). This data is critical to improving our customer outcomes in both risk decisioning (underwriting, portfolio risk monitoring) and growth decisioning (marketing, sales). Running pilots of our data is a critical part of our sales process.
What Makes this Job Interesting?
- Timing: you will be joining Enigma after we’ve unlocked product-market fit, and will be a driving force behind our future growth
- Ownership: you will have the opportunity to lead an entire sales vertical for the company, including defining the go-to-market strategy
- Impact: you will make a major impact from day one
We Are Looking for Someone Who Will:
- Rapidly grow the company’s revenue and adoption among fintech and tech customers (contracts of $100K-1M) by building upon the foundation we’ve already established
- Own the success of this sales vertical for the company, working hand-in-hand with Product and Marketing leadership to define the go-to-market strategy for this vertical
- Be energized by the demand creation process: conducting research on the market, listening to customers needs, and thinking creatively about how our product can apply
- Own deal flow end-to-end, from sourcing to close
- Develop strong relationships with both business and technical stakeholders at our customers
- Set and achieve lofty sales goals
- Bring a low-ego, collaborative mindset to our teams
- Think strategically about how to overcome roadblocks and setbacks
- Learn our data products inside and out
- Has high aspirations for their career and can grow alongside our company as we continue to scale
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Bring 6+ years experience in sales focused on new customers accounts
- Bring 3+ years sales experience in the software or data industry
- Have prior experience selling $250k+ recurring revenue contracts (bonus points if prior experience selling to financial institutions or fintechs)
At Enigma, we’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Our core values – generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive – guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.