Make an impact at Collibra by fueling Collibra’s growth in your assigned US territory of Tola while being based in Texas. The Sr Account Executive will be the guiding force behind bringing Collibra’s value and vision to customers and prospects. As part of our Enterprise Sales team, you will manage some of Collibra’s largest customers and prospects. In this role, you will use your knowledge in Enterprise SaaS sales to establish trusted and credible relationships, build Collibra’s brand and awareness around our solution, and serve as a Data Intelligence advisor throughout the customer journey, driving demand, adoption and expansion for Collibra solutions within your territory.
Senior Account Executives are responsible for:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in your territory
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead origination to stakeholder mapping, through negotiation to close and expansion.
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota
- Experience prospecting in the oil and gas and energy industry
- Experience in the Data domain highly preferred
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise accounts
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent related working experience is required
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Comfortable traveling when required
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
- Flexible traveling when required
Measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you have completed onboarding, connected with your team members as well as with your functional peers
- Within your third month, you will begin building a pipeline of business in your assigned territory
- Within your sixth month, you will have solid foundation of prospects who you will be close to closing
Compensation for this role
The standard base salary range for this position is $128,000.00 – $176,000.00 per year. This position is eligible for additional commission-based compensation. Salary offers are based on a combination of factors, including, but not limited to, experience, skills, and location.
In addition to base salary, we offer equity ownership at every level, bonus potential, a Flex Fund monthly stipend, pension/401k plans, and more.