We’re building toward a world where commerce has no bounds. Our enterprise-grade software, services and logistics infrastructure, including our own network of omnichannel fulfillment and distribution centers, enable merchants to navigate an increasingly complex operating landscape and drive efficient growth.
Our goal is to be the global backbone of commerce. To achieve it, we’re looking for entrepreneurial, innovative and determined teammates who are eager to help our growing base of customers simplify their commerce operations and seamlessly reach their own customers, wherever they are. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Cart.com Fast Facts:
- 6,000+ customers worldwide
- 1,600+ employees globally
- 14 warehouses nationwide, totaling over 8 million square feet of space
- Our software lists $10+ trillion in product value across channels
- Our digital and physical operations support $8+ billion in Gross Merchandise Value
Cart.com is building a company that is committed to living out these 6 core values:
- Be brand obsessed: Our lives are shaped by the brands we interact with daily. We obsess over the brands we serve, and about the things they care about.
- Think beyond the box: “We’ve always done it that way” is not a phrase uttered often at our office. We create creative solutions to complex problems.
- Don’t give up: We learn from our challenges and see them for what they are; great building blocks to an amazing brand story.
- Speak up: We communicate clearly and directly because we care deeply. Communication is the bedrock of our community.
- Work together: We’ve built a team that prides itself on diversity of thought and background. Collaboration is better with contrast.
- Remember to be human: We work hard, but we leave room for the people, places and things that we love.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the end-to-end sales process (Prospecting / initial lead inquiry, qualification, scoping, pricing, SOW, contract negotiation etc.)
- Prioritize your book of business, develop and execute account plans for each individual account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging use cases across departments, and building and climbing the org chart
- Meet or exceed sales and profitability quotas on a quarterly and annual basis. Maintain accurate sales forecasting, thoughtful engagement of customers/prospects and resource utilization against any leads
- Meet and exceed your sales targets through strategic prospecting and strong sales process – you will own the full sales-cycle
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Cart.com’s fulfillment capabilities throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Cart.com can drive business transformation
- Collaborate and work closely with different members of the Accounts team (Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Implementation Specialist, Leadership, SMEs, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Regularly report on sales pipeline and forecast to Cart.com leadership
Who You Are:
- You thrive from partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders to each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You possess a demonstrated ability to successfully and repeatedly close and manage 7+ figure TAV deals
- You possess a highly consultative mindset and ability to navigate through the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles
- You possess strong communication skills and exhibit a strong executive presence.
- You possess strong prospecting skills and understand the importance of pipeline building
- You possess strong forecasting skills and accuracy
- You are comfortable presenting to a room, engaging and influencing executive decision makers
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer
- You can think strategically and creatively (e.g., deal structure, triangulation in accounts, how to leverage resources, how to overcome obstacles)
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
- You possess a strong business acumen
- You consider yourself highly adaptable and resourceful
- You are able to travel up to 25% of the time as needed
What You’ve Done:
- 8+ years’ experience of quota carrying sales experience selling fulfillment solutions, both operational and technological, within mid-market and/or Enterprise segment
- You have experience selling fulfillment products (I.e., end to end 3PL services, OMS and WMS software, freight cards and services, etc)
- You have experience selling to retail companies
- You have a strong ecommerce and B2B background
- You have a track record of surpassing quotas
- You have a track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You have experience driving revenue growth and cross selling within existing customers
- You have strong account planning experience with experience selling to specific teams and business units
- You have experience successfully navigating across multiple teams (up to C-suite) and expertly managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal through complex deal structures
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience in startup environments
Currently, Cart.com does not intend to hire candidates who will need, now or in the future, Cart.com sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.