Security Risk Specialist III Overview: You’ll be part of a fanatical team that assists in the development and execution of Information Security Policies, and IT Security Risk Management best practices globally through accurately assessing threats posed by risk concerns raised across the enterprise.
Work Location: 100% Remote!
Security Risk Specialist III Responsibilities:
· Work with appropriate stakeholders across the enterprise, performs and scores global IT Security Risk Assessments, and coordinates with the Risk Owners to ensure Risk Remediation Plans are implemented, tracked, and reported on, to a timely conclusion.
· Create risk remediation plans with business owners
· Provide accurate and articulate written and oral status updates on all in-process assessments and top risks being remediated.
· Thoroughly document and track all aspects of the efforts around researching, assessing, scoring, and tracking risk remediations.
· Escalate control failures, and enterprise level risks, to management- If ideal solutions cannot be found.
· Update internal control matrices, to support continually changing/evolving environments.
· Experience with 3rd Party Risk Mgt
· Familiarity with incident and change tracking systems.
· Background in application and system security, vulnerabilities, and risk exposures.
· Information Assurance (IA) principles and tenets (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
· System administration concepts for Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
· Network architecture concepts including topology, protocols, and components.
· Understanding of TPRM, APIs, PKI, storage, IAM, compliance, cloud architecture, and system integration.
· Familiarity with SharePoint, Jira, and ServiceNow.
· Proficiency with Excel pivot tables.
· 5 years of related experience.
· Experience developing and maintaining secure architectures.
· High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
· Security certification such as CISSP preferred
Pay and Benefits:
•For applicants working in California, Colorado, Washington or New York City, we are excited to share the base salary ranges for this position exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonus. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
· The anticipated starting pay range of California, Washington state and New York City applicants for this role is $95,900-$140,580.