We are building out our small but mighty Sales team. We are hiring motivated, focused, curious, and coachable sales professionals who will be the first point of contact for our customers.
We are looking for passionate and self-driven team players who have experience prospecting, creating and executing outbound campaigns, booking discovery calls, and working closely with our Account Executives to find new deals. You will get a front-row seat in the facilitating, fast-paced and impactful world of venture capital and private markets and will have the opportunity for an exciting mix of tactical and strategic work as we look to rapidly expand our playbook, team and business.
- Build pipeline using a mix of outreach techniques: sales and cold outreach methodologies and various relationship-building opportunities (e.g. trade shows, mutual connections)
- Be the first point of contact handling all incoming customer enquiries
- Ensure all data is properly maintained and updated in our CRM
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Set meetings & demos between prospective clients and Standard Metrics Account Executives
- Work with AEs and cross-collaborate with marketing, product and sales ops to effectively project manage the sales process for prospective clients through to the onboarding stage
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Experience that will help
- 1-4 years of progressive SaaS software sales development experience
- Strong networker, connecting with prospects even when outside of sales-motion fostering deep relationships
- Excellent sleuthing, communication, and writing skills
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Experience with Private Markets firms, Venture Capital or Private Equity is a plus.