Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud.
We are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world, by helping teams get data business ready, faster. Our technology allows customers to load, transform, sync and orchestrate their data.
We are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our growing business. Together, we can make a dent in the universe bigger than ourselves.
About the Role
Our SDR, Senior Manager will be responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for Matillion by enabling & coaching a growing team of SDRs to deliver qualified opportunities and become the next generation of sales leadership.
The candidate will assist in hiring, training, onboarding, and coaching to improve the quality of the pipeline driven by the SDR organization.
What You Will Be Doing;
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring, and development of the SDR team
- Drive quota achievement of SDR team by focusing on quality, attaining the strategic goal of finding decision-makers in Enterprise accounts
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in key areas of the sales process
- Partner across sales management and demand generation to develop and execute a successful GTM strategy
- Develop, iterate, and A/B test messaging and outbound methodology to increase MQL conversion rates to gain meetings and generate qualified opportunities
What we are looking for: Essential Skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Leadership experience in SDR/BDR in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- A passion for coaching and developing stage-1 employees
- Experience with Salesforce.com and related sales tools
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with market standards. Our estimated base compensation range for this position is $106,667 – $126,667. This role is eligible for variable pay so your total on-target earnings will be between $$160,000 – $190,000 but the final salary will be based on the relevant skills and experience demonstrated in the hiring process.
Matillion has fostered a culture that is collaborative, fast-paced, ambitious, and transparent, and an environment where people genuinely care about their colleagues and communities.
Our 6 core values guide how we work together and with our customers and partners. We operate a truly flexible and hybrid working culture that promotes work-life balance, and are proud to be able to offer the following benefits:
– Company Equity
– 25 days PTO
– 5 days paid volunteering leave
– Health insurance
– Life insurance
– Access to mental health support
– Career development with access to a Udemy account, Blinkist and much more!
More about Matillion
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by multiple industry research firms.
We are dual headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado.
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don’t see a suitable role, please email email@example.com
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.