As a Screening Specialist, you will be supporting large-scale programs, projects and initiatives to elevate and promote trust on the TaskRabbit platform upon user registration and beyond. Our work, focused on risk, is critical to ensure that every Task on the Taskrabbit platform is a safe one. The scope of role encompasses user screening and identity, beyond account creation and throughout the lifecycle and includes data analysis and data monitoring. You’re never satisfied, once defined you’ll look for ways to constantly optimize our programs, policies and procedures for accuracy and efficiency and assist in developing the strategic vision, goals and policies.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about Taskrabbit, marketplaces, and the sharing economy. The ideal candidate has some technical prowess and a passion for data-driven insights to help them make informed decisions that improve our programs. The candidate must also be personable, collaborative, and flexible, with the drive to support complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
You will report into the Senior Lead, Risk, on our Risk, Trust & Payments team in our Operations organization.
What You’ll Work On:
- Know the highs and lows from the Tasker and Client perspective, and constantly work toward understanding and improving the entire online and offline TaskRabbit experience from A to Z.
- Help track defined key performance indicators to monitor and evolve the overall registration process globally for both clients and taskers.
- Support the strategy and roadmap for Registration and Onboarding.
- Assist with internal and external policies and procedures for both clients and taskers, relying on cross-functional input from key stakeholders including Customer Service, Legal, Product and Marketing.
- Updating documentation for existing processes and maintaining a catalog of differences country by country for registration globally.
- Author standard operating procedures and other training materials to help with training and roll out of new features.
- Provide support to screening vendors in the absence of the Risk Manager.
- Provide support to CS, Tech Ops, Product in the absence of the Risk Manager.
- As directed by the Risk Manager , participate in networking events as with other Managed Marketplaces and Gig Economy contacts, webinars, conferences and regularly share out information gathered to the broader RTP team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or work equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years in Trust & Safety, Risk Management, Risk Operations, Operations, Project Management or Program Management.
- Experience working with external vendors and tools. E.g. Looker, Confluence, Jira
- Familiar with identification verification, background checks, tax/regulatory compliance and Know Your Customer initiatives.
- Excellent at execution and consistently get things done and rolling up your sleeves whenever necessary.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Support, Product, Legal, and Operations teams in different time zones.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and have excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to draw business level conclusions based on policy, data gathering and investigation.
- Can adapt well to a fast-paced working environment.
- Professional, positive, and approachable attitude.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $65,000 – $98,000. This range is representative of base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above, and will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, geography, and level.