This is a fully remote role.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To be successful in this role, you will best understand how to make the platform work for our goals. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be the trusted advisor and vital bridge between our business and technology.
What you’ll do
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain and building custom reports and dashboards.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Prepare reports for sales and other departments.
- Manage integration of other platforms with our Salesforce platform.
Who you are
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce certified advanced administrator.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home