WELL’s Sales Operations team is looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join the team. You will report directly to our Systems Architect, Manager. You will support the business as an administrator of Salesforce.com and support integrated third-party applications including: Groove.io, Gong.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Definitive Healthcare.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking for their next challenge at a hyper-growth startup. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, and make an impact on this small and nimble team.
- Provide day to day system admin user support with user requests or issues, as well as admin work to further develop and scale the system through improvements.
- Act as a main point of contact for a business area, system, or operational process.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to help support the development of new business processes, integrations, or applications.
- Interface with 3rd party vendors to ensure the ongoing health of our 3rd party applications.
- Maintain the overall health of a system through reporting and regular auditing.
- Work cross-functionally and amongst the team to maintain, support and improve upon integrations with different systems
- Developing and contributing to standard documentation and knowledge bases
- 2+ years Salesforce Admin experience
- Competency with Custom Objects, Workflow rules, Process Builder, Flow, and Validation rules
- Intermediate Excel/G Suite
- Basic experience with data models
- Basic experience with various system to system integrations, APIs, or similar technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across an organization
- Experience with CPQ/Billing and/or Service Cloud
- Familiarity with ETL tools like Tray.io
- Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries (DLRS)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification