We are Zego – a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. We combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money.
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time-consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of Team
At Zego we are revolutionising our approach to Customer Services; We Listen, We Learn and We Value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey and Zego.
Purpose of Role
The Sales Team Leader position is accountable for providing quality, efficient and values-based sales to existing customers through the daily management of a team motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counselling, training, and problem-solving.
What you will be working on
- You will be working remotely – UK based location.
- You will drive team targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- You will be the First-hand service support to Sales team members.
- You will create, develop and manage team incentives to drive employee performance, engagement and general team morale.
- You will Spec & maintain and assist in hiring candidates to grow Zego.
- You will produce insight into the current Market and propose ideas and innovations to improve.
What you will need to be successful
- You have experience leading high-performing sales teams; driving performance and morale.
- You have a desire to help people within a call-centre & fast-paced environment
- You have an eagerness to maintain good working relationships and wish to expand this within an influence capacity
- You have the ability to resolve and demonstrate confidence when handling customer issues.
- You are Inspired by providing a world-class service that disrupts an archaic and established industry