TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a Sales Ops (Operations) Manager for our Advertising and Ecommerce team. You’ll leverage the industry-leading CRM tool (Salesforce) to drive efficiencies and support our team. We’ll be looking to you for process improvement, data reporting, and creating best practices in sales operations with a brands/advertising lens.
Similar job titles include: Sales Ops Lead, CRM Manager, Salesforce Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage pipeline efficiencies and lead weekly pipeline calls with the sales and ops team.
- Partner in the development of GTM sales strategy and ongoing progress of our sales function.
- Use data to increase efficiencies in the sales process, closely monitor sales performance at all stages of the funnel, and provide continuous recommendations for improvements.
- Identify opportunities for sales process optimization, process redesign, and development of new processes and policies.
- Manage records, sales reports, sales dashboards, workflows, and sales process best practices.
- Verify data accuracy and completeness of data structure in conformance with requirements for Sales leadership, Finance, and Management reporting.
- Drive vision, scope, and strategy of the advertising Salesforce CRM. Partner with business teams and technical leads to design and deploy sales CRM and marketing automation solutions.
- Manage sales automation vendor relationships and onboards new employees.
- Create new employee training for Salesforce CRM and monitor sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Maintain data integrity within Salesforce CRM. Partners with sales leadership to develop strategies for scaling TeamSnap’s advertising sales teams while improving productivity and efficiency.
What’ll set you up for success:
- 5+ years of sales or business operations experience, ideally in digital advertising
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Experience with medium or large-scale organizational and/or technological change efforts (including program design and implementation)
- Experience influencing key cross-departmental stakeholders such as sales, data/analytics, and senior executives
- Comfort operating with incomplete data and adapting / re-prioritizing activities as business needs change
- Deep problem solving and analysis experience (solving business problems – commercial, operational, financial) in a Sales-oriented environment
- A growth mindset and innate curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience working in B2C and B2B businesses
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
– We’re not just remote, we’re known for being remote-first. We’ve been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
– Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
– 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
– $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
– Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
– 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.