We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team who will help support our rapidly growing Account Management and Inside Sales teams.
This person will work with the Revenue Leadership Team to help define strategy, and identify areas for company growth. The ideal candidate isn’t afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly – drive action from it.
You don’t just look at the numbers but you understand the greater business context behind them. We’re looking for someone who will have a huge impact. Someone with a mindset of driving efficiency and who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.
Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations
- Ensure the smooth operation of our Account Management and Inside Sales teams by measuring monthly/quarterly goals and KPIs in order to hit our annual plan.
- Assist in the identification of upsell opportunities through account reviews and programmatic whitespace analysis.
- Be the point of contact for sales teams to operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to run monthly/quarterly sales performance reviews.
Strategy & Planning
- Help with capacity planning, forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and incentive structures.
- Surface key insights and provide recommendations in areas like product gaps, and campaign ROI.
- Provide guidance on sales processes to make our Account Management and Inside Sales processes – best in class.
- Ensure processes and systems scale with a rapidly growing sales team.
- Help champion new initiatives from frontline feedback to improve performance.
- Work with the Revenue Operations Systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the Revenue organization.
- Work with Enablement to document processes and highlight areas that need enablement’s attention.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Go-To-Market operations (sales/rev/biz ops), analytics or strategy. B2B SaaS experience required.
- Experience working with an Account Management and/or Inside Sales team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Demonstrate an ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in Revenue, Business, or Sales Operations.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency in our tool stack – Looker, Snowflake, Outreach.
- Required: Intermediate SQL, and Salesforce.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Learning and development allowance.
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $86,190 to $179,400.