The BizOps team is focused on solving some of Plaid’s most pressing business issues. We are a small team of individuals with complementary skill sets. In this role, you will work collaboratively across Product, Go-To-Market, and Ops teams on a variety of strategic initiatives with a direct and quantifiable impact on our customers, partners, and P&L. You will identify actionable insights, assess their impact, and lead execution & implementation. The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Create and maintain variable compensation plans that align with business goals and motivate teams.
- Ensure plans are competitive, easy to understand, and scalable.
- Administer and manage compensation plans via Captivate IQ (e.g., monthly commissions processing, reconciliation, and reporting). Ensure payouts are accurate and that plans are administered in an equitable and transparent fashion.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of compensation impact and alignment with objectives. Identify, recommend and implement approved changes to compensation plans.
- Act as the first point of contact for all compensation related inquiries from the Revenue team.
- Partner with RevOps and key Revenue stakeholders to improve and automate manual or inefficient workflows and processes.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding our policies, processes, and engagement rules; help enforce “compliance” at all levels.
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 3-5 years of relevant sales operations & compensation experience
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Knowledge and experience working in variable compensation programs. Strong knowledge of Captivate IQ preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
$110,900.00 – $150,100.00 per year