At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
This year, we’re going even bigger—caring hard and moving fast down the path of high growth and positive impact.
That’s where you come in.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will join a team of subject matter experts regarding the design and management of sales territories and implementation of Sales Goals. You will work closely with the Sr Manager of Sales Operations to build and maintain sales territories and reports using Geopointe, a mapping tool within Salesforce. You will collaborate with all levels of sales leadership to design and implement assigned territories and sales goals for Account Executives, and will partner with the Recruitment team to drive hiring in key markets using data. The role will conduct regular Geopointe trainings, and will maintain process and training documentation.
This is a unique opportunity to partner with the revenue driving heart of our business, collaborate across cross-functional teams, and impact our company’s rapid growth and bottom-line all while simply doing something you love and building something from the ground up. Candidates should have a passion for enabling high levels of productivity through process efficiency and clear support, and have a keen eye for detail. This role would suit candidates with a passion for supporting sales teams and have experience in a sales operations environment.
This is a fantastic time to join our growing SpotOn Sales Operations team, with the opportunity to grow into a bigger role as we expand.
- Design and maintain manager territories, and build for expansion of new managers and management levels using Geopointe.
- Build and maintain strategy for mass territory assignment for Account Executives and make recommendations for territory adjustments
- Maintain territories through personnel changes (hires/leavers/etc)
- Manage the purchase and import of external data, including evaluation of quality
- Train new sales leaders managers on territory tools and strategy
- Refine sales productivity tracking for AEs and managers, defining the data that should be used to show Account
- Use territory and AE productivity data to provide recommendations for Sales Goals
- Executive/Manager/Market profitability, using this data to drive manager conversations and territory adjustments and goal conversations
- Work closely with the SpotOn Data Team to build automated reporting
- Make data-driven recommendations for hiring needs, working closely with sales leadership and recruitment