It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Over five years post-launch, we have more than 17,000 companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, FirstMark, and Salesforce Ventures. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam is the first and largest Ecosystem-Led Growth platform, We act as an escrow service for data, allowing companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners, while keeping the rest of their data private and secure. Companies use this data to sell more effectively, market to the right audiences, and build the right products. This has created an entirely new way of doing business called “Ecosystem-Led Growth” or ELG.
We have momentum and Crossbeam is looking to hire a strong sales leader to run our Account Manager & Renewals segments to drive our company through its next phase of growth. In this role, you will build, coach, and lead a team of Account Managers and Renewal Specialists to ensure Crossbeam is helping our customers to achieve their business objectives and continue to happily renew and expand their footprint.retention and growth with our existing customers. You’ll collaborate closely with every function to drive strategic initiatives and growth. We are the industry leader and our goal is to create great customer experiences and help companies hit their revenue targets through their partnership programs.
- Customer Growth. This is a critical year in Crossbeam’s growth, and retaining and growing paid customers is key to our strategy.
- Team Management. Lead a team of account managers to optimize customer usage and drive revenue growth. Cultivate a collaborative team culture with a focus on customer retention and expansion.
- Expansion and Renewals. Identify, develop, and execute strategic programs to support the growth of the Growth team’s accounts. Implement initiatives that enhance customer satisfaction and contribute to successful renewals, fostering overall revenue expansion.
- Lead with Trust. “Trust is our business” has been a Crossbeam core value from day 1 for a reason. Build executive-level relationships with key customers, to ensure a deep understanding of their top business objectives. Work to strengthen the connection between our product and the strategic goals of our customers.
- Strategic Goal Setting. Develop comprehensive plans and strategies for the team to achieve quarterly revenue targets. Set clear, measurable objectives aligned with organizational goals and market dynamics.
- Sales Leadership. Participate in shaping key strategic decisions as a valuable member of the sales leadership team. Provide insights to drive the overall success of the sales organization.
- Cross-functional Collaboration. Collaborate closely with customer success, sales, marketing, and RevOps teams, including Senior Leadership, to build strong customer relationships. Leverage relationships across departments to identify and capitalize on opportunities for each customer, ensuring a unified and strategic approach.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have 6+ years closing experience with strong performance and career traction.
- You have 2+ years management experience with a SaaS startup, selling to GTM personas a plus.
- You have proven success with renewing customers at a high rate and growing existing customers.
- Your strategic mindset is evident in your approach, focused on delivering value that helps customers realize and achieve their business metrics and outcomes.
- You have an operational mindset, attention to detail, and expect a high quality of work from your team.
- You are a collaborative cross-functional business partner and your peers love working with you.
- You maintain a team culture where having a deep understanding of customers is at your core.
- You just read this whole list and got even more excited!
We go through the same interview steps for all candidates in the process to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it’s like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with recruiter
- Call with VP, Sales
- Cross collaborative 1:1s
- Presentation on your leadership skills to a panel of our team members
This is a salaried* role + commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend