The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex for merchants to implement and maintain; similarly, e-commerce has never been more important for merchants globally.
Primer is bringing simplicity to this complex and dynamic landscape. We offer one payment infrastructure for merchants, freeing them to work with multiple providers through our one API. We will be a constant in a world where new payments methods and services are unveiled daily.
- Our team have a lot of expertise in payments, with ex-PayPal founders
- After setting up in Jan 2020, we secured our seed funding from Balderton in May 2020, and Series A from Accel in November 2020
- We’ve grown to over 30 people, working fully remotely – in the UK, France, Sweden, Singapore, USA, South Africa and more!
- We love hiring driven people and enabling them to do the best job possible by giving them autonomy in their role and encouraging ‘out the box’ thinking
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our growing sales team to identify merchant pain points; and consulting with those merchants on the value of Primer to address those pain points
- Providing technical expertise to the sales team to support them in business development
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions, and translating complex technical concepts into simple language
- Driving forward client engagements via discovery sessions, solution design workshops, product demos, developer Q&As, and more
- Collaborating with our Product team, using your market learning to identify feature enhancements, as well as new features entirely, that we can bring to market to best serve our merchants
- Previous experience in a pre-sales role with a complex API product, ideally in payments
- Confidence and ease in leading discovery sessions, joining presentations at C-level, and working with our engineering team
- Great communication skills – you can make the complicated sound simple and interact with stakeholders, technical and non-technical, alike
- A collaborative approach – to efficiently work with clients, partners, and internally, with Product, Engineering, and Sales
- Drive and motivation; we’re growing fast and we want you to grow with us!
- Someone who gets things done and makes an impact
- Experience working in a fast-paced and scaling environment
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget: Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working