Are you our next Sales Enablement Specialist? We’re looking for someone to have roughly 2-3 years of industry experience to join our amazing Operations team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to support our Sales Development and Account Executive teams. You will be responsible for arming the sales team with the knowledge, training and materials they need to succeed. This will be a cross-functional role that requires you to work closely with Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to
- Implementing the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks in tight collaboration with sales leadership, sales operations and product marketing
- Managing the sales enablement content repository and ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Liaising between marketing, product marketing and sales
- Training sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Monitoring team and individual sales rep performance
- Providing individual coaching and team coaching based on information gathered from sales cadence metrics, funnel metrics, reviewing email correspondence and listening to sales calls in Salesloft and Gong
- Creating and facilitating onboarding program for new sales reps
- Gathering feedback from the sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
What you’ll come with
- You’ve been there done that. You have at least 2+ years experience in a Sales Enablement role (bonus points if it was in a SaaS environment)
- Experience developing sales content and writing sales cadences
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Prior experience in training delivery and facilitation and coaching, specifically for Sales
- Outstanding presentation skills, communication and rapport building capabilities
- Proven record of effective change management with departmental projects
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that’s your thing, or even something in between, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. 😉