Are you a senior ad sales professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the CTV DOOH space? Do you find creative ways to leverage technology that enable your organization to scale? Are you a customer-centric, quota-crushing seller who enjoys supporting prospects and clients at each stage of the customer life cycle? Do you have the ability to think quickly on your feet and pivot to solve problems in a fast, paced environment? If you are ready to be challenged, thrive on winning and are ready to grow with Rockbot, let’s talk!
The Rockbot team helps businesses, brands, and places succeed by empowering them to deliver better customer experiences and build stronger connections through media in real-world spaces. Targeting both agencies and brand advertisers directly to drive the most important area of the company – TV. Rockbot’s TV Product is widely deployed in locations across the country reaching tens of millions of viewers.
As Sales Director, Advertising, you will focus on building a pipeline of potential business through strong relationships, strategic and consistent outreach, and awesome storytelling ability. You will establish a strong new business funnel by leveraging your relationships with key agencies and brands. In this role, you will continue to manage all aspects of your clients’ accounts, helping brands deliver their messages across all screens, in real time, and reaching desired sales outcomes. Through a trusted partnership, you will determine their needs and develop advertising solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online solutions.
- Leverage your understanding of each client’s business, their sales process, and your creativity to craft highly tailored, innovative digital marketing technology-based solutions that meet their unique needs
- Drive revenue growth through new business development opportunities with key accounts, including seeking out and developing strategic relationships with decision makers and working directly with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs
- Develop local marketing initiatives and participate in industry events, ultimately becoming a product knowledge leader on cross-platform ad synchronization and retargeting
- Develop a high level of expertise in our product offering as well as the competitive landscape
- Own your business while collaborating at a high level with peers & team members on best practices
- Consistently communicate sales activity, pipeline, and market trends through updates to leadership and keeping CRM up to date
- Use analytics and market research to inform strategic decisions and optimize the advertising sales process
- 5+ years of experience + a proven track record selling to agencies and brands with expertise in ad tech – Connected TV, Display, Mobile and/or OOH
- Direct advertising experience having sold a combination of DOOH and/or Video media space
- Experience in consultative selling, needs analysis, and relationship building
- A consistent track-record of meeting + exceeding quotas
- Comprehensive analytical skills to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Expert presentation skills and thought process when presenting to multiple senior stakeholders
- A positive, solutions-oriented attitude, and rock-solid work ethic
Rockbot is the first streaming platform to seamlessly combine TV, Music, and Digital Signage into one simple interface enabling businesses of all sizes to easily control their guest experience. We power in-location media for dozens of industries such as fitness, retail, hotels, restaurants, major airports and SMBs everywhere. Rockbot is backed by Google Ventures, Detroit Ventures, Universal Music and other leading investors.
Rockbot takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location in the U.S. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
The compensation band for this role is $140K – $160K + commission, along with equity and benefits for all team members.
- Drive: We pursue our mission with relentless tenacity, passion, and optimism and inspire those around us to do the same. We love the journey and are on offense all the time. Yesterday was good enough for yesterday, but today we have to do even better.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our promises, responsibilities, behaviors, and products, and we expect the same of others. Standing behind our mistakes, communicating honestly, and making things right creates trust and strong relationships.
- Curiosity: We are hungry to learn and continually deepen our knowledge, skills, and understandings. We have a growth mindset and are intellectually curious. We challenge our beliefs and seek feedback and insights from others. The “Why” and “How” always matters.
- Empathy: We embrace that no two people or businesses are the same. We strive to understand others as deeply as possible and feel their pains and passions.
- Ingenuity: We work hard but we think smart. We bring creativity, technology, and practicality together to solve tough challenges.
- Integrity: We say what we mean, and do what we say, simply, clearly, honestly.