Have you ever sent an IT ticket to Apple, asking to download, say, Netflix? No, because the Apple App Store gives you the power to download apps yourself. Now, imagine Apple would auto-unsubscribe your account when you stop using Netflix to save you money. Or, they would ask you to deactivate location-sharing if Netflix continuously used it in the background for no good reason, protecting your privacy. 🤔
🪄 That’s what Lumos does for enterprises. Lumos is the first AppsStore for Companies. You go to the Lumos AppStore, request an app, say GitHub, pick the repositories you need, your manager approves the request through Slack, and Lumos creates access to GitHub — instantly. Plus, IT and Security love it as well. They can configure Lumos to grant access to, say AWS Admin rights, for only a limited time or remove access when you stop using the app or change your role inside the company.
On our path to create the Enterprise AppStore, we have reached an inflection point: Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) backed us, our team has grown to 45+ people, we have recently launch out of stealth and are exponentially growing our customer base. 🚀
As our Sales Director, you are taking on one of the most important jobs in the company: shaping the GTM strategy, building a sales team and closing deals. As a customer-centric team player, you will play a vital role in the customer journey. That’s why you will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and create a powerful rocket ship in the identity space.
✨ Your Role
- Close Deals Be a player / coach by executing on and overseeing prospecting, outreach, consultation, pricing, and contract negotiation across a growing salesforce.
- Sales Playbook Define the Lumos sales strategy and process from prospecting, outreach, consultation and closing for cloud-first companies in the mid-market. Execute on the strategy and enable others to follow suit.
- Sales Forecasting & Monitoring Set up and own internal processes to set sales goals, forecast, construct and monitor sales performance as well as report on campaign success.
- Idea Generator Ideate new use cases, ways to build pipeline, value propositions, business models, and creative ways of expanding product adoption by partnering closely with the Lumos leadership team.
- Team Building & Coaching: Extend the sales team by recruiting AEs and SDRs. Have a passion for making your team 1% better every day by cultivating a culture of care for each other and excellence.
💸 Benefits and Perks:
- 💯 Remote work culture
- 💯 Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage covered by Lumos
- 🛩 Quarterly team bonding trips fully covered by Lumos + Annual bonding stipend for even more travel flexibility
- 💻 Optimal WFH setup to set you up for success
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO, with minimum time off to make sure you are rested and able to be at your best
- 👶🏽 Up to (4) months off for both the Birthing & Non-birthing parent
- 💰 Wellness stipend to keep you awesome and healthy
- 🏦 401k contribution plan