We are looking for rockstar SDR’s to join an unmatched team! Drata is the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups ever to achieve unicorn status and currently taking over the security and compliance automation space. As a member of the Drata SDR team, you will be a critical component to an innovative fast-paced Sales Team. You will drive outbound prospecting campaigns (email, phone calls, & social media) to identify potential customers that would benefit from Drata’s solution. You will often be the first point of contact with potential customers with the objective to set qualified meetings for a team of Account Executives. This is an exciting opportunity for SDR’s to be apart of an inclusive team, and experience tremendous career growth.
What you’ll do:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Twitter
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Drata can solve them
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (meetings, qualified opportunities, new contacts, etc.)
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM, Salesforce
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Suite executives in prospect accounts
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What you’ll bring:
- A Proven Track Record: 1-3 years of experience in a sales development associate or inside sales role; sales experience in the SaaS space is a plus. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
- Intensely Curious: You thrive on learning new concepts, technologies, personas, and can rapidly absorb and integrate that material into your day to day role
- A Doer: You are driven, self-motivated and a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles. You are not fearful of failure and realize that failure is often a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on complex challenges excites you, even if you need to ask for help or spend some time figuring out where to begin.
- Organized: You are detail-oriented and can juggle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them. You can create structure for yourself to be the most successful.
- A Talented Communicator: You are a “people person” who enjoys communicating with people and has a strong awareness of those around you. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impression that may have on a client.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it.
- Confident but Self-Critical: You are confident in your skills and the quality of your work product. At the same time, you are not afraid to ask for help and want to constantly be improving. You value honest, action-oriented feedback and believe that we can use it as a tool to improve as a team.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!) + $500 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Contribution Match
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
This role will receive a competitive base salary, sales commission, benefits, and equity. The base salary for US-based employees is listed below.
Sales Development Representative: $65,000