RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
About the Role:
*Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in the US (#LI-Remote).
What you’ll do:
- Run a playbook to source new conversations with potential RudderStack customers
- Build, clean, and enrich lists to leverage into various prospecting tools
- Prioritize highly engaged prospects and double-down efforts with personalized, thoughtful messages and gifts
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations, Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Sales Leaders, and Marketing, to refine existing plays and build new ones
- End each day having made an impact
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Organized, you have lots of lists, you know what you are going to do each day
- You can share examples of trying a new approach to solve an old problem
- Gritty, you outwork your peers
- Experience using Salesforce and Linkedin is a plus
- Experience with contact data sourcing tools (Zoominfo, Lusha, LeadIQ, etc) is a plus
- Experience with email systems like Outreach (or SalesLoft) is a plus
- No former sales experience is required
Depending on your work location, the salary range for this position is $60,000 – $100,000