About User Interviews
At User Interviews, we believe that the best companies in the world consistently deliver products and experiences that their customers love.
We also believe that the only way to consistently build those products and experiences is to talk to your customers. Watch what they do, understand their motivations, figure out why they do things that seem irrational. And once you’ve done that once, do it again. Start having constant conversations with your customers (make them your #1 priority).
That’s why we exist. We help companies set up those conversations, powering their discovery and embrace of user insights. We currently do that by making it fast and easy to talk to customers, or potential customers, to help with product, design, or marketing decisions. We work with hundreds of companies every month, including user-centric organizations like Pinterest, Home Depot, and Spotify.
We’re a ~50 person, fully remote startup, with a goal to double in 2021.
About Sales Development
We’re looking to bring on an entrepreneurial, outgoing, results oriented SDR to join our Sales Development squad. You’ll join another SDR, and our Sales Development Manager, in pursuing new prospects, hosting them for discovery calls, and prepping those that qualify for further conversations with our AEs.
We have a healthy volume of inbound leads (User Interviews is growing fast) and have begun to grow our outbound funnels to further drive growth. As a member of a relatively new squad you’ll have a big impact in its scaling, experimentation, and success.
- Prospect for new clients via LinkedIn Sales Navigator (and other channels)
- Manage your own sequences in Outreach
- Experiment with our low-touch and high-touch sequences
- Learn from, and work with, our outbound partners
- Host 80-100 discovery calls every month
- Create excellent Salesforce opportunities for our AEs
- Provide feedback to your peers within Sales Development, and the Revenue team overall
- Act as an internal champion for our prospects and their needs
- 1+ years of Sales Development experience (ideally at a B2B SaaS company)
- Loves connecting with people and finds joy in helping them articulate their needs
- Technically savvy (experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io, Seamless.ai, and Sales Navigator a plus)
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, experimental
- Self-starter, able to work on multiple things at once
- Excited about being remote
- Can wrestle clarity from ambiguity
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Think companies should be obsessed with their customers!
- Competitive pay: OTE of $45,000 – $60,000 (uncapped commissions)
- An equity stake in the company
- 100% premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you
- PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Flexible, paid parental leave
- Flexibility in when / where / how you work
- 1 or 2 company retreats per year (you know, when we are allowed to travel and be in large groups again…)
- Equipment and office setup budget
- Annual learning stipend