At Flock, our people are our most valuable asset, and we are looking to add a Revenue Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. This role will be responsible for bringing in the best technical talent to join the Flock! Our recruiting team is full of thoughtful, collaborative, and driven people who constantly seek to bring out the best in each other.
You’ll find we are focused on championing inclusive sourcing strategies, delivering the best candidate experience, and constantly seeking how we can improve our processes. Our ideal candidate is someone with technical recruiting experience that is able to find passive candidates, close them, and be a brand ambassador of Flock.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner closely with our business leaders to implement new and innovative approaches to developing talent pipelines.
- Engage talent – you will be tasked with identifying the right people, creating your pipeline, and managing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Work on a variety of roles such as Territory Sales Managers, Customer Success, Commercial Sales and more
- Take a data-driven approach to your work by giving hiring managers insight into role performance and getting ahead of roadblocks.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by effectively communicating Flock’s value proposition, addressing questions, and managing the recruiting process.
- Be involved with recruiting projects such as redesigning job descriptions, creating more inclusive interview processes, employer branding, delivering hiring manager training, and building new programs.
We’re looking for people who:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience working for both agency and in-house tech companies recruiting technical roles
- Expert knowledge of recruiting tools such as Greenhouse (preferred), Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, Brighthire, etc.
- Sourcing champion – you have the ability to develop and execute strategic diversity and sourcing strategies. You have the discipline it takes to create your own candidate funnel and never let it run dry.
- Data Driven – you are comfortable identifying key metrics for your team and reporting on them weekly to leadership. You can spot trends and identify when things are off track early.
- Strategic & Curious – you are comfortable asking questions, challenging the status quo, and then identifying a solution to enhance an existing process
- Urgent – Flock is fast-paced and in turn, we expect our recruiters to act with speed. You have fast response times to candidates and your managers; you have a bias towards action rather than overthinking.
- Relationship Driven – you understand that recruiting takes internal and external partnerships. You are focused on building trust with your stakeholders and can anticipate their needs.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Why Join Us?
Can you imagine a world without crime? We can. Our mission is simple, to eliminate crime. We pride ourselves on building a community of low-ego and easy to work with people. What makes Flock Safety special is a combination of interesting work, a compelling mission, and a chance to change the trajectory of your career. We are at a unique inflection point where, after a few (or many!) short years here, we know you will accelerate your career and look back fondly on your time with us and the work you did to make your community safer.
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $94,000-$110,000 as well as stock