At Directive, we take solving complex performance marketing problems for SaaS companies seriously. We demonstrate this by only working with clients who share our values and by giving your team ample time to focus on hitting your client’s goals.
Beyond the work, we are fiercely passionate about living out a People First culture. One of the ways we act out our passion for our team is by paying a living wage at Directive so that no one in the organization makes less than $70,000 a year. We are experiencing unprecedented growth and truly need your services to fulfill our vision.
You, the Revenue Operations Manager of our dreams, are a driven operations expert who will support both the marketing and sales teams at Directive. We have built a strong pipeline for our sales team and are at the point now where we need excellence in Operations to improve and maximize our lead to revenue funnel.
As a perfect fit, you have experience navigating through marketing tech stacks to analyze data to help inform business decisions – and want the challenge of doing it again based on principles you know will succeed.
You are a learning machine who is constantly asking “What’s Next?”. You are talented at data analytics, salesforce, marketing tech stack implementation and adoption, and identifying and solving revenue operational issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience both managing and implementing:
- Hubspot (additional marketing automation experience a plus)
- CDP management (Segment)
- Lead management and scoring processes
- Advanced lead nurturing programs
- Trigger-based communications
- General email campaigns
- Automation of outbound email campaigns
- Pipeline analysis and sales forecasting
- Data-cleansing programs
- Own all aspects of Lead to Revenue funnel reporting and accuracy
- Establish and deliver marketing and sales reports, including dashboards and analyses of campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Analyze and manage current database and marketing & sales tech stack
- Evaluate additional technologies to improve and optimize our go-to-market strategy
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Drive accuracy and consistency in sales forecasting
- 3+ years of marketing and sales operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company or digital marketing agency
- Familiarity with and experience building complex integrations spanning multiple marketing and sales technologies
- Advanced working knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce and sales enablement tools such as Outreach.io
- Experience supporting both Marketing and Sales leadership with data analysis, reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Ability to organize and manage project tasks independently, meeting deadlines and objectives for each
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Experience in a team-oriented, fast-paced and scaling environment
What we offer:
Transparency and Humanity: No employee at Directive makes less than $70,000/year
Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family that fit your lifestyle (including a 100% employer-paid plan for you and 50% for your dependents)
Get the most out of your benefits with a Healthcare Concierge
100% covered membership to One Medical primary and virtual care
Unlimited virtual (MSK) & physical therapy support through Physera
Membership to Headspace for your mental well-being
Access to virtual visits with certified therapists through Spring Health and Ginger
Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
Freedom to work from anywhere, but option to enjoy one of our state-of-the-art offices in Irvine, CA or Austin, TX
Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match for your financial goals
Exclusive access to thousands of Aaptiv virtual workouts
Unlimited PTO (we actually have a 2 week minimum), in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
Paid Parental Leave and fertility support through CARROT
We are closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
Company provided Macbook or PC plus a $200 ergonomics budget
Team building events (Awards Ceremony, Holiday party, Murder Mysteries, Trivia Nights, and more)
Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/