The Revenue Operations Associate will work within Salesforce and the related tech stack supporting internal stakeholders in an effort to reduce workflow friction and maintain data hygiene. Must love problem solving!
What you get to do every day
- Manage day-to-day operational, system & reporting requests within Salesforce
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Onboarding and Customer Success to reduce friction as they move through their respective workflows
- Identify key areas for system and process optimization by analyzing stakeholder feedback trends
- Recommend solutions to representatives by operating as an internal consultant for ad-hoc process and systems inquiries
- Process field updates and troubleshoot with representatives as they operate within Salesforce and look to process lead entries and/or opportunity closures
What you will accomplish
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of business processes
- Establish strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
What you bring to the role
- 1-2 years sales operations / sales planning / deal desk experience
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner in a fast pace with changing requirements
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet formulas
- Startup and SaaS background is preferred
- Salesforce knowledge (object structure, reporting, dashboards) is a plus
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission – Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Compensation – The salary range for this role is between $66,000.00 – $75,000.00. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates’ skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.