D2iQ is looking for curious and driven Revenue & Marketing Operations Manager to join the team. This is a critical cross-functional role that supports both Marketing and Sales. You will use data and systems to help make operations more effective and efficient in resolving business challenges.
Responsibilities include development and optimization of marketing technology, marketing program operations (webinars, website, online advertising, field marketing, ABM programs, content syndication, nurture programs, direct marketing), development and optimization of end-to-end program reporting and analytics with focus on pipeline and revenue.
- Manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics.
- Key technologies managed include: Marketo, Salesforce, DataFox, Outreach, Demandbase (Engagio), and TechTarget.
- Own quality control and testing across all activities.
- Onboard, enable, and increase adoption/usage of tech stack within the GTM team.
- Create, implement and manage prospect nurture programs.
- ABM/Personas optimization. Consistently review and refine our Ideal Customer Profile at the account and individual level.
- Lead/account scoring and routing management.
- Ensure our lead scoring and account scoring models are airtight, up to date, and align with GTM team goals and expectations.
- Deliver accurate lead routing via LeanData.
- Reporting and analytics:
- Create data-driven analysis to determine marketing and sales funnel targets, KPIs and return on investment.
- Manage data clean-up and augmentation efforts to ensure accurate business metrics and campaign ROI effectiveness.
- Support monthly and quarterly reporting cycles across all areas of marketing attribution throughout the full sales funnel.
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations.
- Marketo power user: expert with Marketo programming and smart campaigns.
- SFDC power user: expert in creating Salesforce campaigns, views, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience launching/managing ABM programs.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Curious about where the data may lead. Obsessed with the details.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Strong team player with a great attitude.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
Bonus Points For
- Marketo certification.
- SFDC administrator certification.
- Experience with Redash.
- Experience with HTML/CSS editing.
- SQL literacy.
- Ever being referred to as a “wizard” at your job.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.