DataGrail’s Revenue Enablement, Sr. Manager will play a crucial role in establishing our revenue enablement function. Partnering closely with DataGrail leadership, you will provide our revenue teams the framework for success. Establish best practices, curate and deliver content, training and learning programs.
Leveraging your history of success, you will build the enablement roadmap, implement tools, metrics and lead all educational activities to ensure our GTM teams meet and exceed revenue goals.
The Skill Set:
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Evaluate current enablement programs and tools
- Understand and align enablement efforts with business goals
- Build internal relationships with executives, revenue teams, revenue operations, and other stakeholders across the business
- Begin to deliver enablement sessions to revenue teams
- Update and execute certification program
Within 180 Days You’ll:
- Roll out updated Revenue Enablement playbook
- Review enablement program and early successes with leadership – i.e. number of sessions, certifications, etc.
- Tie enablement success to KPIs and revenue attainment goals with clear metrics in place to measure success of enablement efforts – i.e. time to first opportunity, time to first deal, consistent usage of close plans, etc.
Within 365 Days You’ll:
- Collaborate with revenue leadership to review and iterate on the enablement playbook
- Plan and lead annual kick-off
- Review and realign enablement trending metrics