- -Prepare journal entries
- -Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- -Work with internal and external business partners to ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and controls and provide support on special requests
- -Strive to continuously improve the automation of accounting and reporting processes-
- -Answer general ledger account related inquiries and/or route inquiries to the appropriate department/associate.
- -Help team with special projects / implementations as they arise
- -Reports to assistant controller as part of the Finance Organization
We’re looking for people who:
- 4+ years of experience in an accounting role
- Big 4 is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- System familiarity with Intacct or Netsuite, strong excel / GSuite skills (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values click here.
Why Join Us?
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more.
- 94% of employees recommend working at Flock Safety
- Incredible product-market fit. Flock fits that “goldilocks” set of price, functionality, and service
- We are scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- Uniquely mission-driven company. Making communities safer through objective, evidence-based technology.
- 3% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock
- Flock cameras help solve ~200 crimes/day
- 70% of all crime involves motor vehicles
- 2100+ cities with private cameras
- 1500+ agency relationships across the US
- 195% police customer retention rate
- In this role, every full-time employee receives equity (stock options) in the company and a salary range of $70,000 – $90,000 commensurate with experience.