As a Retainer Operations Associate, you will provide critical support to the Professional Services team to ensure that Professional Services Retainers are managed effectively and projects are contracted efficiently. You will work daily with internal teams and our retainer customers to optimize retainer consumption and satisfaction. You will collaborate with the Customer Engagement, Sales, Finance, and Operations team members to support the lifecycle of the retainer through booking, burn down and expiration.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the Authorization of Services contracting workflow between CrowdStrike and retainer customers to ensure timely approvals, project set up and scheduling of services
- Track and report internally on contract statuses for the Authorization of Services to ensure timely project execution, escalating outstanding contracts when necessary
- Track utilization lifecycle of all customer retainers
- Run reports and provide information to Customer Engagement and Sales team to facilitate customer conversations about historic and current retainer consumption
- Participate in regular meetings with Customer Engagement and Sales team to track retainer expirations, renewals, authorizations for services, and extension requests
- Manage requests from Sales to develop Retainer Statements of Work, Authorization Forms and modifications to Retainers.
- Support Services Delivery teams in project set up activities of Retainers and Services debited from retainers
- Facilitate proper system hygiene in PSA tool by enforcing process compliance with Sales, Customer Engagement and Operations teams
- Manage and enforce proper compliance of approval and retainer process requirements
- Maintain written policies and procedures for all assigned functions and retainer process requirements
- Coordinate with Services Delivery and Services Operations teams when scheduling conflicts arise
- Manage and track retainer extensions to support scheduled services
What You’ll Need
- A four-year degree (or equivalent) with an emphasis in Business Management or related field
- 0-2 years experience demonstrating a working knowledge of customer service and operations
- Can handle multiple tasks at once using excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally, harmoniously, and productively with customers and/or internal team members at all levels
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $50,000 – $90,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location