Sharebite is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our Restaurant Operations Team. As a Restaurant Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships with your own portfolio of restaurant accounts. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how Sharebite can positively impact their business. You should excel in an “all hands on deck” environment, be comfortable operating in live operations, love solving problems, be able to thrive in a startup culture and above all be passionate about the restaurant space.
What You’ll Do
- Be the go-to person for your account portfolio, proactively identifying risks, identifying opportunities for growth, and work cross functionally to expand and support your accounts
- Drive forward operational improvement with your restaurant partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience to Sharebite users
- Bring your analytical A-game. You’ll be analyzing portfolio KPIs to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track the productivity and success of initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the Restaurant Sales, Corporate Sales, Logistics & Customer Support teams to provide post-sales data/feedback and help optimize operations & strategy
- Act as an ambassador for the Sharebite mission, brand, and product
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven Track Record – minimum 1-3 years experience, ideally in an account management or client service-related role.
- Personable & Professional – you’re articulate, straightforward & engaging. You have a service mindset and enjoy helping to solve customer problems.
- Handle the Big Picture and the Small Details – you have a keen focus on the little things that matter to our customers and partners and an eye to the big picture looking to create new ways to add to existing partnerships.
- Exceptional Communicator – you are the voice of Sharebite for our restaurant partners, you communicate effectively both externally (with restaurant owners & management) as well as internally (with your teammates and other key stakeholders).
- Collaborative Team Player – you value working hard and supporting your team, you take pride in doing an exceptional job and you’re the first to high-five a teammate when they do too.
- Organized Efficiency – you have no problem managing several tasks and tend to have high “bandwidth” to take on multiple responsibilities, you’re comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Startup Hustle and Energy. Take ownership of Sharebite growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our restaurant partners.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Project Management skills
- Basic query building (SQL)
- Experience within the food tech space
At Sharebite, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. The base compensation range for this role is $70k – $95k per year, however actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and location.