As Resource Coordinator, you will provide critical support to the Professional Services team to ensure that customer engagements are scheduled promptly and resources are allocated effectively. You will work daily with our Resource Coordinators, Leadership and Project Managers for our professional services to ensure that all schedules are accurately reflected in our systems and communicated to internal and external stakeholders. You will collaborate with other Services Operations team members to support this process, and report to the Manager of Services Operations globally.
What You’ll Do
- Create and manage resource requests and bookings for CrowdStrike’s professional services engagements in PSA solution (FinancialForce)
- Conduct initial outreach to customers after deals close to coordinate project scheduling, kickoff meeting, and handoff to CrowdStrike Services Delivery Project Manager
- Coordinate with Services Delivery leadership to schedule engagements and assign resources
- Lead regular standup meetings with Leadership about resourcing to ensure timely scheduling of engagements
- Facilitate proper system hygiene in PSA tool by enforcing process compliance with consultants
- Field incoming scheduling inquiries from customers and sales team; manage cancelations and postponements
- Calculate and communicate delivery team availability to internal stakeholders, including Sales and Services Leadership
- Help maintain written policies and procedures for all assigned functions
- Maintain reporting mechanisms and provide analysis on utilization trends, pipeline forecast and resource capacity
- Manage and complete resource change requests, set up of new hires in PSA and other resource maintenance
What You’ll Need
- A four-year degree (or equivalent) with an emphasis in Business Management or related field
- 1 year performing similar duties to the above or 2-4 years experience demonstrating a strong working knowledge of customer service and operations; working knowledge of a professional services firm
- High proficiency with Salesforce, PSA systems (FinancialForce preferred), Microsoft Office Suite
- Can handle multiple tasks at once using excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally, harmoniously, and productively with customers and/or internal team members at all levels
This role may require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass alcohol and/or drug test(s) during the course of employment.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $65,000 – $110,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.